Wednesday, December 21, 2011

words and dreams and a million screams.

Band of Horses - Monsters

it's been over a month since I last posted an entry, a lot has been going on I guess. volunteered for UpToTheSky Festival a couple of weeks back, it was one hell of an event. most of the bands were from all around southeast asia and there were also a few international acts. tenderfist, white shoes and the couples company, great spy experiment, trees and the wild and not forgetting mogwai ! met alot of interesting people there, and made a few friends. awesome event with good music and good company I must say.

besides that, I decided to quit the job that I once so desperately wanted. I don't know, it wasn't how I expected it would be. maybe it's just me. and, I just got back from my mini vacation with the family at Genting Highlands a few days back. it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be but I did have a good time there just being with the family.

I've been hanging out with my friends more recently, on a regular basis. haha, and it might be pissing my dad off that I'm always out at night. but I'm more than thankful to have them around me again.

No comments: